Tuesday, June 22, 2021

My most hardest day in Minecraft

 One day I went on a plane that was crashing down and we were in the ocean, probably the worst place to crash then splash.The next is me waking up in a bloxy world then I looked at my hands then I realized that I was in Minecraft! But I was the only one there maybe the other people are in different games so I gathered some wood for some supplies I made some oak planks and some sticks and made wood tools then I mined stone so I could get cobblestone then craft some stone tools in total I would need 10 cobblestone but that was easy and with my wooden pickaxe I mined some cobblestone and made stone tools and if it couldn’t get better there was a village so I could get iron or diamonds from a blacksmith but unfortunately there was no blacksmith but there were some chests and food in one of the houses there was a op chest similar to a blacksmith chest there was 3 diamonds just enough to make a diamond pickaxe and a iron chestplate and there was some extra iron to make iron tools except a pickaxe because I had a diamond pickaxe so I took all the hay bales and crafted them into wheat then crafted the wheat into bread then left the village but I realized that it was night time that’s when creepers and skeletons and other mobs spawn and attack so I went back to the village and slept.the end                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment